More details on the RUBI Scoring wheel PLUS Extreme 22 mm
RUBI Scoring wheel 22 mm Plus EXTREME for uneven tiles and structured and hard materials.
Use the Scoring wheel RUBI EXTREME Plus 22 mm
for ceramic tiles with rough surface finishes and / or structured tiles (type BIa) of high hardness. This new version of scoring wheel RUBI
of 2018 is perfect to obtain optimal cuts in very difficult materials due to the irregularity of its surfaces
(For example, there are porcelain tiles that copy wood or natural stone).
Features of the Scoring wheel RUBI EXTREME Plus 22 mm for rough porcelain
- Special for cutting hard materials with rough and structured surfaces. Special for cutting porcelain tiles with rough, structured, ... textures
- Diameter of 22 mm
- Handle made with a patented geometry for a maximum precision and minimum vibration.
- Scoring wheel incorporates a bearing that improves the perception of smoothness when scoring
- Optimal cuts in very difficult materials due to the hardness and irregularity of its surfaces
- Specific option for all materials that simulate irregular textures in their surface finishes
- Tungsten Carbide scoring wheel with a superficial Titanium treatment
- Exclusive design with triple grooves and high resistance to wear
- Mayor duración del accesorio
- Clean, straight and precise cuts
- Perfect accessory to use with a manual tile cutter RUBI TZ, TX and TX-N
How to choose a scoring wheel RUBI?
Next, we have created a table so that you can correctly choose your scoring wheel RUBI
according to the type of tile to be cut (rustic stoneware, porcelain stoneware, enameled stoneware or tiles). Also depending on the type of surface (smooth or rough).
Buy the Scoring wheel RUBI EXTREME Plus 22 mm perfect for hard ceramics with rough or structured surfaces. ⚠ The manufacturer preserves the right to change the content at any time without further notice.