More details on the Scoring wheel Ø22 mm. RUBI EXTREME for TP/TQ/Slim Cutter
The Scoring wheel RUBI Extreme 22 mm for TP, TQ and Slim Cutter is the novelty in scoring wheels RUBI 2018.
Use the Scoring wheel RUBI Extreme 22 mm
for TP, TQ and Slim Cutter
to cut in hard ceramics with rough or structured surfaces
Features of the Scoring wheel RUBI Extreme 22 mm for TP, TQ and Slim Cutter
- Type scoring wheel RUBI Extreme
- Diameter of 22 mm
- To use with the manual tile cutters RUBI TQ, TP and SLIM CUTTER
- Ideal for all materials that simulate irregular textures in their surface finishes (structured materials) and rough materials. Scoring wheel RUBI perfect to cut in hard ceramics with rough or structured surfaces
- Great quality in ceramic tiles with rough surface finishes and/ or structured in tiles of high hardness (type BIa)
- Exceptional cuttingquality
- Mounted on bearing
- Tungsten Carbide scoring wheel with a superficial Titanium treatment. Increases the resistance to wear of the scoring wheel and eliminates the friction generated between the scoring wheel and the shaft
- Mounted on high-strength ball bearings for a quick and easy cut. Increased smoothness during scoring
- Exclusive machining and sharpening
How to choose a scoring wheel RUBI?
Next, we have created a table so that you can correctly choose your scoring wheel RUBI
according to the type of tile to be cut (rustic stoneware, porcelain stoneware, enameled stoneware or tiles). Also depending on the type of surface (smooth or rough).
Buy the Scoring wheel RUBI Extreme 22 mm for TP, TQ and Slim Cutter, the novelty in scoring wheels RUBI 2018. ⚠ The manufacturer preserves the right to change the content at any time without further notice.