What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on the user's computer browser to save its activity; an anonymous identification is sent and stored on these files in order to your navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to already registered users, or access to certain areas, services or promotions reserved exclusively for them, without the need to register for each visit. They can also be used to measure the audience, the parameters of traffic and navigation, time of login, and/or control the development and the number of visits.
Different types of cookies are used on Tools4Pro website, these are listed below with instructions on how to prevent cookies to be stored on your computer if desired.
However, if cookies are disabled on your computer, you will not be able to use all Tools4pro site features and the Website may not displayed correctly on your browser.
- Manage your browsing session and ensure that the session remains on the same Web server as started. This is important for a functional navigation.
- Remember your browsing preferences, such as page layout features or the size of the text. This allows you to navigate on our website quickly and easily.
- Collect anonymous information on the use of the website for analytical purposes, such as number of visitors or the pages visited (among others), which helps to improve the design of the site, the layout and the marketing of products.
- Track the products pages you visit in order to direct you to others products that may be interesting for you.
- It is also possible that there are third party cookies, including, but not limited to, the companies managing social networks like Facebook, which improve your browsing experience.
Information collected by Tools4Pro with the cookies
Cookies help us to collect information on navigation and the use of our website, but we do not keep any information that could identify you in the cookie data. There is only an ID session which is stored, this is unique and generated randomly and it helps to recover your previous preferences to use it during the next visit on our website.
Types of cookies
Session cookies: These cookies are used only during the browser session and expire automatically (and disappear) when the browsing session ends (browser is closed).
Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your computer. Persistent cookies are used when there is more than one session at the same time. Again, these cookies do not store information that identify you personally.
Tools4Pro always try to put in place the appropriate mechanisms to obtain the user's consent to install the cookies if needed.
Here is a list of the main cookies that TOOLS4Pro uses:
Types de cookies
Origin or the entity that manages cookies (or third-party cookies)
Role of cookies
Own - Tools4Pro
Manage your browsing session and ensure that the session remains on the same Web server as started. This is important for a functional navigation.
Own - Tools4Pro
Remember your browsing preferences, such as page layout features or the size of the text. This allows you to navigate on our website quickly and easily.
The analytical cookies
Thirds - Google Analytics
Stores the user information anonymously. To develop trend and websites reports, without identifying individual users.
Behavioral advertising cookies
Thirds - Google AdSense
These cookies are designed to improve advertising. These direct the type of advertising, based on the content that is interesting to the user; they also improve the reports on the performance of campaigns and avoid showing ads the user has already seen, both on this site and on others.
Users can configure their browsers to be advised on the receipt of a cookie and prevent its installation on the computer. However, disabling cookies means that you cannot use certain characteristics and features of the site Tools4pro, it is also possible that the site is not correctly displayed in your browser.
Please see the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information on cookies deactivation:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu option select Internet Options and access Privacy.
- If you use Firefox for Mac in the Preferences menu option, select Privacy, and access the Show cookies. For Windows, access the Tools menu option, select Options, Privacy and access to Use custom settings for history.
- If you use Safari enter the Preferences menu option, select Privacy.
- If you use Google Chrome, the Tools menu option, select Options (Preferences on Mac), access the Advanced section and then, the section privacy with theoption Content Settings, and finally mark the cookies within dialog window of content settings.
Some cookies used on this site may be unrelated to Tools4pro. This is because some webpages of the Website has integrated content from third party sites. Since the content is from another website, Tools4Pro does not control the configuration of these cookies. If you want to change your cookie preferences configuration, you will need to consult the web pages of these third parties for further information.
Finally, we inform you that you can revoke your consent related to cookies utilization made by tools4Pro, configuring your browser as provided in the previous paragraph.
- Website user’s Personal Data
PRO TEAM ONLINE SAU ("PTO") cares about its customers’ personal data safety and protection.
In accordance with the Law 15/1999, of December 13, regarding the Protection of Personal Data, PTO informs the users that all data provided through the website tools4pro.com (the "Website") will be stored and managed by PRO TEAM ONLINE, S.A.U.
The purposes of the collection of the User's personal data (the "User" or "Users") are: (i) carry out administrative, accounting and fiscal arrangements for queries or order(s) process; (ii) manage the order payment; (iii) periodically inform the user about news, products and services provided by PTO via written or electronic means; (iv) send others promotions from sector related companies and organizations (construction and DYI) that may interest the User, again through written or electronic means; (v) and finally, to send newsletters providing information on products and services offered by PTO or PTO’s partners.
Unless otherwise noted, the User must complete the website forms to provide all the requested data. In case the necessary information is not provided, PTO may, depending on the case, not proceed with the order.
At any time, the User can exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the data stored in PTO’s database and go back on the consent he gave for the electronic and commercial communications. To do this, the User need to send an email specifying request to email@example.com ; with the subject "Protection of Personal Data Law" and indicating in his message his name and surname.
- Security measures
PTO informs the users that technical and organizational measures were put in place to guarantee the security of their personal data and avoid alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access to the same, given the technological level, as well as the data stored nature and the risks to which these are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural means. And this, in accordance with the Article 9 of the Personal Data Protection Law and its implementing regulations.